There are two recommended paths for moving Java applications to the .NET Framework: upgrade them to Visual J# .NET, or convert them to Visual C# .NET. Each approach requires a different effort, and each has different benefits as outlined below. Both approaches also mean moving the application to Microsoft Windows, since the full version of the .NET Framework is available only for Microsoft Windows.
Although conversion from Java to the .NET Framework can be performed using the .NET Framework SDK, using the command-line compilers for Visual C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET, and Visual J# .NET, the remainder of this document assumes the developer is using Visual Studio .NET to move applications to the .NET Framework.
The Java Language Conversion Assistant (JLCA) is available for download from the Java Language Conversion Assistant site. The Java Language Conversion Assistant converts Java applications to Visual C# .NET. Code that calls Java APIs is converted to comparable C# code that uses the .NET Framework. Because of the complexity of the conversion, not all Java APIs are converted. The Java Language Conversion Assistant converts about 90 percent of JDK and J2EE level 1.3 calls, EJB, JAAS, JCE, JMS, JNDI, RMI, and JAXP, and emits issues in code for the other 10 percent. Each issue is linked to a topic with guidelines for what modifications to make to finish the conversion. Applications converted from Java to C# are in a position of maximum flexibility.
Ampere is an Offshore Software development, Outsourced Product Development, ASP.NET, Web Application Development Outsourcing Company in India, offering IT software services. We have expertise in Microsoft .Net Framework, .NET 3.5, .NET 2.0, C#, ASP.NET, XML, AJAX, PHP, MySQL, Adobe Flex, HTML, CSS, XML, Web Services etc.
Specialist in : web application development, web portal development, e-commerce solutions, hire .NET developers, hire ASP.NET developers, ERP and CRM software development and maintenance, Offshore India Developer, Outsourced Programming Services.
Contact us today we will help you with any of your current or future need. email@example.com or Call Free at: +1-818-850-7782
Hire Dedicated Developers
In this engagement model you can extend your staff to our development center by hiring the services of dedicated developers. You can start with a single developer and scale-up to a full-fledged project team. Engaging with us will help reducing your administrative costs associated with hiring and training/etc. You can concentrate on your core business and leave all the technology requirements to us. Hire .NET Developers, C# developers, ASP.NET developers full time for your projects.
Fixed Cost Projects
Projects with a fixed budget and timeline and deemed as fixed cost projects. This engagement model is ideal for small or medium sized projects wherein the requirements are fixed and not likely to change during the development process. Customer is provided with the time and cost estimation prior to start of the work.
Software Product Development | Software Product Testing | Software Application Maintenance | Outsourced Product Engineering | Offshore Testing Services | Medical Software Development | Dedicated .Net Developers| Dedicated Development Team | Outsourcing IT Vendor | Offshore Outsourcing Company | Outsourcing Programming Services | Hire Offshore Developers | IT Contractor California | Offshore Testing Services | Industrial software development News | MSSQL application development | Windows Application Development | ASP.NET web development | .NET 3.5 application development | C# programming | .NET 2.0 development | Microsoft Development | Offshore Product Development | Hire dot net programmer | Hire java programmer | Hire php programmer| Software Product Development -Articles| Outsourced Software Engineering| IT Contractor USA| Product Development Company | Dedicated Development Team | E Governance services | EMR Software Development | ERP Application Development | Flex application Development| Offshore Development Center | Flex Software Development | Functional Testing | Health Care Software Development | Independent Software Vendors | Maintaining .Net Application | Microsoft .NET Development | Java to .NET Migration | Migrate Legacy Application to .NET | Mobile Application Development | Offshore IT Partnership